Weather is not looking too great for Inner Ring tomorrow, the coaches will decide by 8am if it’s to be cancelled so please look out for a cancellation message on the website. If you hear nothing, then IR is on.
Outer Ring will definitely go ahead at 10.30.
Please be sure bring rain jackets and wear layers underneath. If riders keep their core warm and dry then fun will still be had!