Outer Ring session update for today

The ground is currently damp, and not safe for track bike use. However, there is no rain forecast and we are hopeful that it will dry out enough to allow the planned accreditation session to go ahead.

Could you therefore watch out for our next post at 09.00 to confirm if the session will run on track bikes, or if we will need to use road bikes to maintain safety.

Many thanks.