Sessions Saturday 8th May

Inner Ring – We’ve decided based on the forecast to cancel the inner ring session tomorrow morning . We know you’ll all be disappointed but with heavy rain and strong winds it won’t be safe or enjoyable.

Outer Ring – We’re keeping a watch on the weather and will confirm if the session is running early tomorrow morning. Even if the session goes ahead it will be cold, wet and windy so please come dressed appropriately – waterproof jacket, long fingered gloves, no shorts. The session will be on road bikes.