Outer Ring cancelled Saturday 15th July

Due to the forecast of gale-force winds in the latter part of Saturday morning we’ve taken the decision to cancel the Outer Ring session.

Inner Ring will go ahead unless the storm comes through earlier, in which case we will post a cancellation by 8am on Saturday so please keep an eye out for club posts. Please ensure riders have a waterproof jacket if they do come to Inner Ring as showers are likely.

It’s very unseasonal to be posting bad weather cancellations, so fingers crossed for the remainder of the summer!