Last session 10-30-12.00 Cancelled

Hi All, bad forecast and rain means we have cancelled today’s session. If not raining at 10.30 I (Andy) will go down and supervise, a open track session. Riders ride at own risk, I will lock gates and watch for unsafe riding. If it’s raining staying at home!! Thanks Andy