Despite the weather forecast , at the moment we are planning to run both Inner Ring and Outer sessions tomorrow morning.
However if the weather turns out to be worse than the forecast we’ll issue a post tomorrow by 8am to cancel the sessions. If we don’t issue a post to cancel the sessions they will be running.
Outer Ring – due to wet weather no track bikes. It will be road bikes and we’ll be running the first distance challenges of the year !
The track will be wet so please dress the riders appropriately .