Got some of Alfies old bikes (2 x road framesets and an MTB) going now he has outgrown them. Before I put them up for general sale I thought I’d offer them out to club members first. It’s all used and I’ve pointed out all the minor defects where I have found them. If you want to know any more just hit me up on Facebook messenger here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or grab me at a Saturday morning session.
We’ve also got lots of kit to give away (for a small donation to the club ideally) which I’ll be detailing and posting soon!
Marin Mount Vision XM8
Top Tube: 22.9in C-to-C; Seat Tube: 17.5in C-to-T
2012 model (I think). Bought used a year or so ago. The pivot bearings were replaced when we bought it. The pads, chain and cassette have < 100 miles on them.
Paint job has lots of wear in places as expected of a bike this age that has actually been used!
I’m not sure how much of it is stock and whats different but there’s a full spec below. I have tried to show the full condition of everything in the photos.
- Rockshox Reverb dropper post w/remote
- Rockshox Pike forks w/travel adjust and lockout (you can see there is a minor ding right at the top of one of the stantions. This is way beyond the max compression of the fork and so has no impact on its function).
- Fox Performance FLOAT CTD BV; From their web page: “Anodized air sleeve and body, lever actuated Climb/Trail/Descend (3 position), rebound, air spring pressure.”
- RaceFace cranks
- Hope 30T chainring and bash guard.
- Bottom bracket (probably a deore) in good condition, spins nicely.
- Front Wheel: Some Weinmann rim w/no-brand thru-axle hub (bearings a little rumbly but still spin forever). Vittoria Goma 2.4″ tyre.
- Rear Wheel: A Syncros DP25 rim, Hope Pro II thru-axle hub (the freehub body has some bite marks but bearings run good). Vittoria Goma 2.4″ tyre.
- Deore ten speed derailluer
- Shimano 11-36T ten speed cassette
- WTB saddle
- Merida Pro bars
- Deore XT brake levers (though 2 different models) with Deore XT calipers.
- XTR shifter
Note there are also the pictured other 26″ tyres which you can take, in varying states of wear. We won’t have any other 26″ wheel bikes after this so no sense in keeping them.
Looking for around £550 but open to offers.
Wilier Izoard XP Frameset and Drivetrain
Top Tube (virtual): Approx 53cm C-to-C; Seat Tube (Virtual): 56cm
Good condition. Couple of minor chips out of the paint and a little damage at the bottom bracket from a chain drop (pictured at end of gallery). Bearings all checked and good.
Kitted out with various levels of Campagnolo ten speed equipment and Miche brakes with Swisstop pads.
Includes everything in the pictures. You can have a choice of two cranksets.
- The Campagnolo Record carbon crankset (currently on the bike) has 170mm arms and currently fitted with 39T inner and a 48T outer ring which gives you a youth B gearing when paired with a 16T cassette. I can also swap a 53T back in if that is preferred. They are in fair condition, structurally fine but the lacquer has plenty of wear. Pros: Lightweight; Cons: More expensive and limited chainring options.
- There is also a Miche crankset (pictured at end of gallery) which is alloy and heavier. It has 34T inner and 50T outer rings. Size isn’t stated but I measured at 172.5mm. Pros: Generic 110BCD chainrings offer greater size options; Cons: Heavier than the carbon cranks.
Looking for around £500. Open to sensible offers, or stripping parts off to reduce cost if you don’t need them.
Dolan Frameset (Minor Seat Tube Damage)
Top Tube (Virtual) Approx 52cm C-to-C; Seat Tube (virtual): 48cm
The seat tube has a section which got slightly crushed at some point by a derailluer clamp (See pictures). It does not show inside the seat tube, and has had both a 50 year old sprinter riding round on it for a few years, and then Alfie rode it with no issues for a couple of years. Comes with everything in the pictures. Open to any offers on this one. Around £100?